“One of the best educational apps on Google Play!”
Incredible Maths is one of the best mathematics app that is designed to help you learn and practice maths. It covers a wide range of maths skills and topics that are great for everyone to learn – if you’re a child or an adult, you’ll find something for you so you can improve your maths skills. It’s also a fun way to revise for tests in school so you can get higher grades and be better than you peers.
Incredible Maths has clear explanations for each level that teaches you how to answer the question. Next you can practice what you have learnt by answering questions.
You can view your accuracy and speed of answering questions to see your progress and what you need to improve on.
There are also features that keep you motivated while playing this fun maths game! You can compete with friends by collecting points and view your scores on the leaderboard. You can collect points by completing levels.
• Clear, easy to understand explanations for each level
• Practice what you’ve learnt by answering questions
• View your progress and what you need to improve
• Keep motivated by competing with friends on the leaderboard
• Many more…
Wide range of content:
• Arithmetic (Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
• Powers and Roots
• Finding percentages of numbers
• Converting units
• Fractions (Adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing fractions)
• Finding fractions of amounts
• Learning shapes (2D shapes and 3D shapes)
• Area and perimeter of 2D shapes
• Volume and surface area of 3D shapes
• Calculating angles
• Solving simple, linear and quadratic equations
• And much more…
- Update 1.9.0New features this update brings you: Improvements to the artificial intelligenceand machine learning algorithms to provide even better suggestions A new “Other recommendations”section is available on the Targets screen, suggestingcontent that other people practise at a similar abilitylevel to you. The main menu now has subheadings tomake it even easier […]
- Update 1.8.3Update 1.8.3 is here bringing you new content – simplifying surds!
- Update 1.8.2Update 1.8.2 is now available bringing you written methods for arithmetic calculations: Addition Subtraction Multiplication Division
- Update 1.8.1Introducing Roman numerals with version1.8.1!Now you can learn how to change numbers into Romannumerals and back again!